The Dog Ball is designed to be filled with food or snacks and your dog will have fun scooping out the contents.
While playing with it, the natural rubber helps promote teeth cleaning and stimulates your dog’s mental exercise.
This is vital for his health and minimizes separation anxiety and boredom.
The Dog Ball is available in 2 sizes and 2 hardnesses differentiated by color code. The purple color indicates high hardness, perfect for dogs with a very strong bite and tendency to break toys, and the orange color, which indicates medium hardness, also resistant and ideal for most dogs (recommended for puppies with strong jaws that still have baby teeth).
- This product is designed primarily for you to play with your dog.
- You can use the DOG BALL both to throw it and to fill it and give it to your pet so that he can lick the filling.
- If you want her to be entertained longer, freeze it so it takes longer to get the contents out. Do not make it so difficult for her to empty it, as this can cause frustration and stress.
- In case of breakage, switch to a higher hardness.
- In case of ingestion, consult your veterinarian (natural rubber is neither toxic nor digestible, the most normal thing is that it comes out the same way it went in).