The CONIC is designed to be stuffed for your dog to entertain and relax when left alone.
While playing with it, the natural rubber helps promote teeth cleaning and your dog’s mental exercise is stimulated.
This is vital for his health and minimizes separation anxiety or boredom.
CONIC is available in two sizes (large and medium) and in two hardnesses associated with a color that represents them, lilac (high hardness) and orange (medium hardness), so you can select a product that best suits the size and strength of your pet.
- Fill the CONIC and give it to your pet so she can lick the stuffing. If you want her to be entertained longer, freeze it so it takes her longer to get it out. Don’t make it so difficult that she can’t get it out, as this can cause frustration and stress.
- This product has not been designed to remain at the dog’s disposal all day long, but for a punctual and controlled use in moments when he is left alone or when we want him to be distracted.
- We recommend removing the toy once it is empty to avoid incorrect use, because the tendency is that they bite it and get nervous, breaking it in some cases.
- In case of breakage, it switch to a higher hardness.
- In case of ingestion, consult your veterinarian (natural rubber is neither toxic nor digestible, the most normal thing is that it comes out the same way it went in).